Blazor Helpers App Twilio: Setting up
Getting started with Twilio for sending and receiving SMS messages..
Start: Twilio Press the [SignUp] button.
- You wil get a confirmation email.
- Twilio uses 2 Factor authentication
- You will be required to enter your mobile number to which will be sent a security code.
- On the next page select__(my selections):
- With Code
- No I want to use my own hosting service (for code)
- On the next page note the ACCOUNT SID and AUTHTOKEN
- Keep then secret!
- These are needed in Twilio code, eg for sending an SMS message. See next post.
- Note as per previous post, you can have a free trial but that is useless if not testing in the US.
- You may still want to get a trial number though.
- Read the Quickstart doc. Drillining in:
- Get a local number: Press [Upgrade now] and get your Credit Card
- Complete the details on the next page and validate the address
- Then complete your Credit Card details. $20 should be enough to get started
- Your Twilio number/s will show on the Console page when done.
- Note the number to use.
You now have there data to use in-app:
- ACCOUNT SID
- AUTH TOKEN
- PHONE NUMBER
Next: Sending SMS using Twilio from Blazor
|This Category Links|
|Category:||Twilio SMS Index:||Twilio SMS|
|Next: >||Blazor Helpers App Twilio||Sending SMS|
|< Prev:||Blazor Helpers App Twilio||Discussion about using SMS|