Now for some HW on the RPi: IoT Hub Telemetry App that sends real data
iot powershell dotnetcore iothub azure iot-core raspbian dotnetio
The az-iothub-ps set of PowerShell scripts has been extended: Building upon the .NET Core GitHub project djaus2/DNETCoreGPIO, there is now an app under Telemetry that runs on the RPi that sends real Telemetry data to the IoT Hub. Uses a DHT22 sensor. Only works on Raspbian though.
The az-iothub-ps repository
- set-path.ps1 and get-iothub.ps1 are in the PS folder
- Then run
get-iothubto create a hub if needed and to get hub metatdata (connection strings).
- quickstarts folder is in ps\qs-apps under which are apps.
- See the setup (including wiring) is in djaus2/DNETCoreGPIO repository
- Set up the IoT Hub as previous using get-iothub PS script and get the environment variable into set-env.sh bash script, as previous.
- Look for the app quickstarts\telemetry\telemetry\simulated-device_on_RPi
- Run that after running the set-env.sh script on the device as previous
|This Category Links|
|Next: >||Now for some HW on the RPi||IoT Hub Device Streaming Apps that Send & Recv real data - 2 more apps|
|< Prev:||Now for some HW on the RPi||A Sampler from the GitHub Repository dotnet/io|